Friday, October 26, 2007

Go ASU! and others...

Ok, really GO GATORS tomorrow, but for now we'll root for ASU! ;)
Mom bought an ASU outfit for Kylie in NC last week. I also got a shirt, it's a tad small, but it'll work ;) Thanks mom! :) Also, thanks so much Aunt Pam for the Dora lunch box, it's a hit, Kylie loves it!

And OF COURSE, I took pictures, duh, did you expect anything less from me?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I didn't get a good pic of her in it, so next time she wears it I'll get one. She wasn't too keen on having a photoshoot yesterday!

I also wanted to add, that Kylie is really hitting the terrible 2's and hitting them HARD. She's been such a .... what's the word ..... I can't think of one ..... hehe, but she sure is giving me a run for my money. She doesn't want anyone but me, and when she IS with me, she's bad. If it's not Kylie's way, you better watch out ( I haven't a clue where she gets this from either)! She threw herself on the floor kicking and flailing like a fish outta water today. I about pulled my hair out. Instead she went to time out in her room, and was better shortly after, and then ran up to me and hugged me and gave me a kiss and said 'asd;lfkjsdsfaskjfslsdjf'. She is sweet, but man she's bad too!

AND, mom taught Kylie a sign for 'ice' and didn't even know it. I guess we make up our own signs around here. Mom did the sign for more, which Kylie does sign more but not the correct way, it's 'her' way. Anyways, now the sign for ice is the correct sign for more, and mom didn't even know what she was doing! Kylie also signed thank you and eat tonight. We'll see if she can keep it up. If she won't talk, at least she'll sign, although I'm about tired of seeing the sign for ice, thanks mom ;) HA! just kidding!

Ok, Jared's wondering if I'm writing a children's book and is tired of hearing the keyboard, so I reckon I better call it a night! Have a great weekend! Go Gators! Love, Ash

1 comments:

AprilF said...

Cute pics as always... and ASU stands for ARIZONA STATE!!! Go Sundevils!!!