Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kylie world!

Today Jared put together a new dresser for Kylie. It's an armoire. It was on sale, I HAD to buy it! ;) Jared hates putting things together. I promised I wouldn't do it again. Wink! Wink! Anyways, Santa also brought her some new bedding for her bed, but somehow it got here early! I also got her wall letters of her name for the wall too, they just haven't arrived yet. I'll show those later. Anyway here's her dresser, bed... and or course HER! :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tonight, her top for her chair was in the dishwasher, and it was dinner time, so we figured we'd let her be a 'big girl' at the table, and she did great! MESSY, but great!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: