Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kylie's 1st hair cut.

Her hair is just out of control! So Theresa (Jared's mom) came over last night and was going to cut it. Needless to say, she only got her bangs cut because Kylie was beyond mad. Oh well, better than nothing! :) She's so cute! Here are some before and after pics!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I'm proud to announce that Kylie is doing awesome without her paci! I took it away starting last Monday (2/4), and only give it to her at nap and bed times. Each day got better and better. She doesn't get it in the car either, which is still trying at times, but she's getting better. When she wakes from her nap or in the morning, she hands her paci to me, points to the dresser where I put it and says 'all gone'. She's so funny. So it's going alot better, so that's great. At first I didn't think we were going to ever get rid of it.

0 comments: