Friday, March 14, 2008

A few new pics from the past week!

This girl is crazy! Crazy I tell ya! She loves to dress up, and loves to have purses and shoes. I have NO clue where she gets it from! ;)
She's also been a VERY big handful lately. She wears me out big time! She's full of life, and attitude. Man, I'm getting paid back. I hope Reese (the baby) isn't going to pay me back too!! ;)
We went and saw Kylie's new school today. She did ok, seemed to like it, although I never left her. When we left, she asked 'where did cool go?'. BUT, the big day will be sometime in April. We are now paci free, no paci's live in this house anymore. She's doing ok. Nap time is where we struggle mainly, but it's getting better each day! I'm 18.5 weeks, almost half way there! I go back next Thurs (3/20) for an ultrasound just to confirm GIRL one more time! Then I'll start buying and getting things ready.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Where's my purse?
Photobucket
It's around here somewhere....
Photobucket
Photobucket
There it is...
Photobucket
Photobucket
A few of us from a wedding we attended last weekend.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
18week picture, shirt says 'future gator' :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here she goes, dressing up again:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And tonight.. she had on her snow boots. Actually she put on every pair of shoes she owned, and asked for help each time. I was in her room cleaning up and taking out clothes that don't fit her anymore, and she thought it was time to destroy everything.
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: