Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm still here!

I haven't updated my blog in about a month. Bad me! ;)
All is well with us. Kylie is growing like a weed. Her vocab is getting better. She amazes me every day. I love to just watch her. It's amazing what she learns from us. My fav thing is to watch her put her babies to bed. She kisses them, covers them up, presses the wall (really she's pressing play on the CD player for her music to play, which is what I do) and says wub you and closes the door and tells me 'mama, baby nap'. She's so funny! She knows lots of her body parts, and alot of animal noises. She can copy the ABC's after you and can tell you how old she is and her name. She's too cute! We went to the beach for the weekend in April and she LOVED it. Her and Jared played the majority of the time on the beach. She didn't want to just sit and watch, like me... she wanted to play! She loved it. So now I can't wait till we return in June for our family vacation, which Kylie and I will be there a week, and Jared a few days! Should be fun! Except this time, not only will I load Kylie up on sunscreen, but myself... I got burnt! I always load Kylie up, but not myself. Opps. Anyways. All is well with us. Reese is a kick, kick, kickin' machine. Sometimes I wish she'd stop and go to sleep... hope this isn't a sign for the future. I've already had a dream on what she looked like, and Jared recently had a dream on what she looked like and it was the same... we dreamed she had a headful of dark hair, opposite of Kylie. We shall see. I'll probably have another bald baby! All is well with Reese though, heartbeat is good, weight is well.... what's the word.. I'm gaining, and lots of it! Doc hasn't yelled at me yet though... whew! I sleep on the couch alot at night cause it's more comfortable. I've only got 15 weeks left... so yay for that! Anyways, I think that's all from us. We have our house for sale.. yes, again! We're nuts. I think we're going to move back to Sumterville and build a house on some acreage. We've found 2 different sets of 5 acres we're interested in. That way when mom and dad get old and gray we'll have room for them..... NOT! Just kidding! ;) But, with the way the market is, we're not expecting a miracle, and it's just buy owner at the time. Ok... enough talking... nap time is here so I need to join her ;).... but first, I'll post some pictures!
Love, Ash

A few random pics from the month:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

First night at the beach... it was a little windy and cool
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
First morning, she couldn't wait to get out there...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Packing the house down to the beach....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We saw dolphins, AND a beached whale...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


~Ash

0 comments: