I'll probably be regretting this post tomorrow, but.... Kade slept ALL night. He did it a couple times back in June and then stopped and started waking 1-3 times a night. Some times it was just that he wanted his paci back, others it was full out suck the bottle dry. The night before last he only woke 1 time and it was at like 5am, so pretty good. Then last night, he went to bed at 7:30pm and didn't wake until 6:30am. At that time he had a bottle and went back to sleep until I woke him up at 7:30am. My motto is never wake a sleeping child, however, had to get him ready to take his sisters to school! :) I'm soo excited. I was slowly getting more and more sleep deprived. Partly my own fault since I don't go to bed till late myself. I just can't help it... I love a quiet house once everyone's gone to bed!
You know the scrapbooker in me had to snap a picture!! 
1 year ago
2 comments:
YAY!!! You fixed the comments!!!! HAHA!!! Gooo Kade, keep sleeping, Momma needs it, LOL :)
He looks so much like the girls did when they were little. He is perfect Ashley! Congrats on all that sleep.
Post a Comment