Thursday, January 27, 2011

Monogram!

I love anything monogrammed... obviously. I'm really enjoying learning how to sew small projects. I'm not the greatest, but I really enjoy it, and some of the lines may be crooked at times... it's not the worst job possible, I guess. :)

"K" has a birthday coming up. She's an all out princess. I made her a shirt to match her party theme. (Not for her party, just every day wear, but thought it was cute). :)




Next, with the same material, cause this new baby will be just as big of a princess as "K", I thought it would be perfect! Onesie and burp cloth. Never made one that spelled out the name. It obviously took more time, but wasn't too hard. Again, real new at the burp cloth making, so it's not perfect, but good enough to clean up spit up! Hope her mommy likes it! ;)




I'm a busy mama at naptime! Actually, sometimes when I do things like that, my kids join in with some coloring!

2 comments:

Carina Deshotels said...

good job, ash! i want to learn to sew!!

The Magamolls said...

Good job Ash! I'm sure they will love their personalized outfits!