I started baton when I was 5 years old (with this same group and teacher :) http://superstartwirlingacademy.com/ ). I continued twirling until I started high school, which is when I decided I wanted to do cheerleading. I loved twirling when I was growing up, so it makes my heart happy that Kylie enjoys it so much! She practices at home, and wants to do her best. Jared and I are very proud of her!
A few pictures from her recital. Of course I sat on the wrong side of the gym. She was on the opposite side of where we sat in every routine, which doesn't make for good pictures, but that's ok. I wish I could have gotten a picture of Jared with her, but he got called out at the end of the recital. It stormed pretty good while we were in there, and had to go to work. Plus, I needed to get home, cause a certain little man missed his mama! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment