Happy Mother's Day, and a happy one it was! I have a wonderful husband, and awesome children. Kylie has such a giving and caring heart. She wanted to make sure that Jared got her and Reese up while I stayed in BED, while they all made me breakfast and she sat the table. Then, she would come wake me up for breakfast. And that's exactly what happened. It was perfect.
I was also given a sweet card, and a gift certificate for a massage. Um, yes please. Exactly what I wanted, because it's not something that I would buy myself. Thanks, Jared, Kylie, Reese, and Kade for an awesome day! After church, we came home and that's when everyone (minus Justin, who's in Georgia) came over for lunch. The kids swam, and the great grandma's, GG, Papa, and Uncle Marc watched. They are very entertaining! :)
When they left it was nap time. We made pallets on the floor and watched a movie, Reese and I slept. Kade slept in his bed though! ;)
We ended the night with chinese! :) Our day was perfect as a family! I am so blessed with my 3 blessings, and 1 wonderful husband! And can't forget my family, and my mom... aka GG! :) Happy Mother's Day to you, Mom! :)






1 comments:
AAAHHHH how nice & relaxing! You're a great mom & you deserved every minute of it! I love pallets & movies too! Not surprising - just something else we have in common:) XOXO
Post a Comment