Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I've been up to..

A little of what I've been up to... "craft" wise anyways.
I had my first real sale, and then the next morning I had my first Etsy sale. Pretty exciting! I'm not trying to make a living off this, obviously. But I do enjoy it. The first order was by word of mouth, the second I just went off on a whim and decide to list a few shirts on Etsy, and one sold! :)


I also made these little shirts for the girls... just because! :) And finallllly a bow holder. "B" for Bryan, and it matches the girls' room. Now I just need to make some bows to fill it in.... I'm also working on some decor in their room, and the playroom. Will post pictures when it's all finished! :)

And one more shirt was ordered and will deliver tomorrow. Hope they like it! :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Good job! I like the gator shirt. You should really post a link to your etsy shop on here too you know..... :)

The Magamolls said...

First sale?!?! Whatever!! We've been getting shirts from 3 Cute Bryans for awhile! :) Great job!