Someone has been MIA. Life can get so busy! Time just slips away! Well, I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! I'll post Easter pics soon!
Let's see... I don't even know where to begin!
I got a new car. I'm in loveeee with it, too! I have a wonderful hubby, who wants nothing but to give to me! I'm blessed beyong words with him.
I'm slowly getting back in my coupon groove. I had taken a break, it was so much, and with school, swim lessons, tball, baton, softball, and 3 kids... I had enough! I still menu planned, and somewhat shopped the sales and coupons, but not like I was. Thursday I went and did my normal 2 week grocery shopping. I spent $98 and saved $87. Sweeeeeet! Tonight, I had a rain check for tampons, they were bogo and I had a $2.50 off 2... sweet. Oh, and I needed a few other odds and ends. Spent $16, saved $25. I'm back in the game! :P
Teacher Appreciation Week. I love our preschool. The girls love it, the teachers/staff are great, and they truly learn SO much. So I wanted to give back a little to the teachers. It's not much, but hopefully it's the thought that counts! :)
Monday: You are o-fish-ally the best teacher! (goldfish and swedish fish)Tuesday: Thanks a 'latte' for all you do. With a Starbucks gift card. (not posting correct, will update as soon as it does). :)
Wednesday: Candy bucket. (the card says– I SKORed big time, when I got you for my teacher. Don’t SNICKER…but I think you’re great!! Even when I acted a bit of an AIRHEAD or I tried to play a TWIX on you, you always made me feel like 100 GRAND! You brought me so much JOY this year when you taught me about WATCHAMACALLIT and how to write with my little BUTTERFINGERs. Thanks for helping me become such a SMARTIE!!You have been my LIFESAVER and I love you to PIECES!!
KISSES,)
Thursday: Just a small little printable and candy with poem.
Friday: Movie basket.
*and to give credit where credit is due. these were all found off blogs that shared printables, etc.*.
Easter pics coming up next. Tonight, tomorrow, who knows. Sometime! :)







3 comments:
Good job girl! We don't even have all of ours finished yet! :)
Really...no really!!! You are by far the best-est mommy ever. Those teachers are going to love you! You amaze me!! :)
Sharis
Thanks!
Kati, I just finished them up tonight. Cruddy pics taken by my phone, buy you get the drift. The Thursday isn't done yet cause I'm still not 100% sold on what I have. I'm still watching other blogs! I read your blog and love todays. I saw that on her blog and thought it was super cute! I'm contemplating doing that one, only because Kylie LOVES smores. lol
Sharis, thanks girl. I hope the teachers enjoy. I didn't have to spend much (although dollars do add up). Some things were bought at the dollar tree. Thanks for your kind words. <3
Post a Comment