Kylie was sick again this morning ;( I don't know what's wrong with her. She hasn't gotten sick in 2 days or so and then this morning, she really let me have it, all over the bed. She's been very, very cranky all day, and we've spent all morning rocking in the rocking chair and watching TV. I know, horrible mom! ;) She's now down for a nap, and hasn't had any more milk. Stomach bug coming and going with her I reckon! Anyways, after her little spill this morning, she needed a bath, and bath time always makes her happy:



After bath:

A girl can't even not feel well and still gets her picture taken!
Yesterday, I went to walmart and picked up a few things for Kylie. She was in Heaven when we got home! I got her a stroller for her baby, and a mop and broom, since she enjoys mine so much! ;)




Off to do my chores before nap time is over!! Have a good weekend! xoxo
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment