Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pictures galore!

Here are a few pics from the past days/weeks. Also a couple little photo collage's that a friend made for me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Silly girl sitting in her old bathtub, watching TV
Photobucket
Today, we were packing, and practicing wearing hats on vacation, and this is her! ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok, enough!
Photobucket

All is well with us. I'm 10 weeks and some odd days. My next appt is Jan 28th. We leave for vacation on Friday (18th) and return Saturday the 26th. We're hoping to see snow, but I don't want alot of it, just a little to say 'hey I saw snow'. I've been looking at the weather for the time we'll be there, and let's just say, I think I want to stay home. I do NOT like cold weather like that. I mean the highs are only in the 40's.... IF that! Ahhhhh! I hope I actually leave the house! ;) We are going to Murphy, NC and staying in our friends cabin (with them, and their 2 children) and we'll be going to Pidegeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN for a couple days. I'll have TONS of pictures when I return. Hope everyone is doing well!

xoxo
Ash

0 comments: