Jan 18-26th, 2008
We arrived late Friday night/Sat morning. Kylie did great in the car, for the most part! It was sooo cold when we got there. We stayed in Murphy (near there) in the cabin, and on Tues, Wed, and Thur we went to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN. The trip was alot of fun, and expensive, but worth it. We all had a great time, but it's also great to be home and back to a little bit of 'normal' life! I'm also enjoying this Florida weather, and won't take it for granted. I'm sure Kylie won't either. She did NOT like to be bundled up and have to wear layers, and neither did mommy! HA! That weather up there just isn't for me!
Here are the pics. I narrowed them down from around 250. :)
First snow fall




The kids playing nicely...
Taking a walk
The cabin









All of us, minus Kylie who was asleep in the truck


Daddy, get that out of here, I WAS warm!

Being silly!




These Florida boys were obsessed with the iced-over lakes. We stopped every day to throw rocks/limbs on the pond to test it out. They even tried walking. Jared fell in a little bit. Here he is 'standing' on the pond!
Feeding the ducks at the hotel

The Aquarium, Gatlinburg








Sky Lift over Gatlinburg


Petting zoo



@ Ober Gatlinburg







As soon as we left, she was OUT! So she missed her next chance to play in the snow!





Black Bear Jamboree



Enjoy!!! :)
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment