Thursday we all went to the dentist. Yes, me and all 3 kids. It wasn't too bad, good thing they're used to dealing with kids ;) Kade is the best baby, except when he's hungry and/or tired. And well, in the worst possible time... he decided to be both. Granted we ran a few errands before the appointment, so he was worn out. One of the nice ladies in the office came and talked to him and tried to make him happy while Reese cried getting her teeth looked at ;) Great dentist and hygenists. Loved it there. We switched to them because it was closer to us compared to their last dentist. Anyways, it was Reese's first time going... and here are a few pics of the event ;)
http://www.clermontpediatricdentistry.com





Also, I'm "trying" to become a little more crafty and do things myself instead of always buying them. These growth charts are a good example. These things can run anywhere between $30-60. And well, with the amount of kids I have that can add up ;) So I decided to make my own. They aren't the best, but I'm happy with them and they serve the purpose :) I get an A for Effort... right ;)
And last but not least sweet boy's first time in his high chair. He loved it. He doesn't sit up (at all... he's definitely taking 'laid back' to a whole new level of lazy ;) ). Anyways, he loves to sit in it and just watch the girls and laugh. I mean who doesn't look at them and laugh. They are 2 crazy little girls!
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment