Let me just admit, I hate using photobucket. Copying and pasting links to the blog really drive me batty. But, I'll do it! :P
Reese turned TWO!!! Her birthday was August 7th and we had a family birthday party. The theme was Mickey Mouse. For those that know me, I do not like 'themed' things...but with the kids, it's almost impossible to not have a themed party when they get older. I can't tell them no! I can say no to themed bedding, shoes, etc though ;) Anyways, she had a wonderful party and got a lot of great gifts. And as always it's good to see Jared's family that we don't see often!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
The birthday girl!







I'm two... 
The family!
Next up... we went to the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. I left Kade with Nana Fran (Meagan's mom) for the day, cause I *thought* it would be a lot on him and hot, but it wasn't as big as I had thought, and it was all inside, except for the water area outside. We went with Heather and Mason, and the kids had a really good time. They loved being able to see all the fish up close and personal! :)













And can you believe sweet boy is 6 months old!! He's growing so fast! He's such a sweet and laid back baby. We are so blessed with this little guy! His sisters adore him, and so do we. Time sure flies when you're having fun!

Well that pretty much sums us up to date! Tomorrow is Jared's birthday and Friday is our 5 year anniversary. I'll have more to update and will do so on Monday... the first day of school!!!! :)
And last but not least, happy birthday mom!!! :)
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment