Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I try...

I read a lot of blogs. A LOT. I get my 'ideas' from others because frankly, I'm not that creative! ;) I've got a lot of ideas swimming around in my mind... I'll put them to use... soon!
For now, I've been working on a baby shower gift for Baby C. Hopefully his mommy doesn't read this before her shower this weekend. I'll block her from this until then! ;) Anyways. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I'm not a professional, but I also can't spend money on all the things I want on Etsy. I have an Etsy obsession. Actually, I have a blog obsession right now. I have entirely too many blogs saved to my favorites, and stay up entirely too late reading these blogs. Oh well. :)
I made a onesie and burpcloth for baby C. I'm not good, I'm not... I'm just learning, but I really enjoy it and hope to get better!








I've also been working on the girl's shirts for Valentines day. I've only got the shirt done. The bottoms I will probably make a tutu, skirt, or ruffle pants. Or... just buy them something. We shall see what I come up with! :)


I'll be back with more creations! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job girl! I like how you put the fabric as the background of the photo when you took pictures of the onesies you made.

The Magamolls said...

Good job! I like the close up so you can see your perfect stitching!