Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let's play catch up...

Well, obviously a lot has happened since September. Goodness, where does the time go!!?? I guess the saying is true... time flies when you're having fun! :)
All is well with us. Halloween was fun! Kylie was a Gator cheerleader, Reese was Dora, and Kade was a hunter! They really enjoyed going house to house to house and collecting candy. They.. I mean the girls ;) Their mean mommy doesn't let them eat ridiculous amounts of candy at once, it just lasted us longer! ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanksgiving was wonderful. Lots to be thankful for this year, and every year. Every day actually. I'm truly blessed with so much!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


In Novemeber, Kylie and I were in Meagan's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. Kylie did great throwing her little flowers. She was so excited the day had finally arrived! We had a great time,the wedding was not only beautiful but fun. Kylie left shortly after arriving at the reception. It was very cold that night, and although it was kid friendly, her GG came and picked her up. Her sissy had missed her that day ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And of course, the new Mr and Mrs Walker
Photobucket
Always a good time with this crew!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kyle's having fun! :)) :))
Photobucket
Did my husband just get out on the dance floor? Sho 'nuf! To some cotton eyed joe nonetheless! :) Actually, Jared can dance. Like... real good. He used to dance it up, then he became a husband and a daddy and it kinda died off. Guess that's for the best ;)
Photobucket
Oh, baby Keaton!
Photobucket

Also in November, Jared got a deer in Georgia. A nice one at that. It is getting mounted to hang in our living room. Oh joy. ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Merry Christmas!
Photobucket

Christmas came and went so fast. The girls were SO excited about it this year. They totally 'got it' if you know what I mean. We had lists of what we wanted, and Santa wasn't too bad to be around either. Christmas day was spent with family, both mine and Jared's side, and it was a great day! We had lots of fun Christmas activities as well. Santa arrived at Daddy's work party on a firetruck. Although, Kylie was a little disappointed Santa didn't drive daddy's work truck (a bucket truck) in to the party like in years passed ;) Kylie was also in her first parade for baton. A girl after my own heart! ;) Mommy was proud, to say the least!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Who knew you could do this is downtown Leesburg!? However, the girls were NOT impressed :))
Photobucket
Photobucket

I can NOT believe that it's the year 2011. Seriously. It blows my mind. Not real big in to New Years Resolutions, but this year our resolution is to save our money better. We do pretty good at times, but others... not so much. Our goal is to get our savings account back up. We also hope to sell Jared's airboat. We'd love to buy a 'family' boat by summer, or sometime... that goes against our saving money resolution. I also hope to become a better 'couponer'. I've gotten decent so far, but know I can do better. I love how excited Jared gets over my savings as well. He had to stop at Publix the other day to pick up something for me and had to call on his way home to tell me what he saved. He was proud... or making fun of me, one or the other! While we're on the topic of couponing... I have a lot of people ask what websites I follow. I'll name some here. Now remember, you can't just follow the website and think you're going to save money. You have to print/clip coupons, watch the sales ad, and price match, etc. It's not easy, but once you get the hang of it, it's super easy and SO worth it!
http://www.iheartpublix.com/
http://www.southernsavers.com/
http://www.thethriftymama.com/
http://couponqueeny.blogspot.com/
Those are just a FEW. There are many, many more. However, click one of those and they will lead to more and more. Good luck!

With all that said... I *think* I'm caught up. I think. I'm going to make a new years resolution, here on the 13th day of January... to be a better blogger. Let's see if I can keep up my end of the deal. :)

3 comments:

The Magamolls said...

Love the post & those pics Ash! Wow looking back over the last few months they really did fly by! I will join in on your resolutions to save money & coupon better & of course spend more quality time with family & friends!!! :))

Holly said...

LOVED all those pictures and I'm very glad you are back to blogging! :)

Lauren said...

YAY for an update!!!!!!!!! :)