Monday, February 28, 2011

More projects...

Here's what I've been up to lately. I've found my love for vinyl. :) I bought some vinyl and went to work. Only thing that stinks is I need to get some more font cartridges for the cricut... or borrow some, hint hint to anyone that reads and has some they want to let me borrow! ;)
I attempted this for a wedding gift. It's not the best, but not too shabby either. I need to finish it with a top coat finish.




Next I saw these on another blog. Shocker, I know! ;) I just love how it turned out. The vinyl on the coffee one is hard to read, but it's better in person.



Then I've been working on shirts. Everyone else loved the plaid just as much as I did!

Not sure why the first picture is turned that way, ugh!






Thanks to all those that love my shirts. I hope it's not just out of pity... LOL! I truly just enjoy making them. The girls love them, especially with learning letters at school, so wearing one on their shirt makes them happy. :) I hope you and your kiddos love them as much as I do! And thanks again! I also just got 2 more "orders" this morning. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Ashley! I like how the wedding sign turned out! :)
And look at you taking orders!! :) Way to go! (Speaking of orders...I better get to my sewing quick! I have one for 3 shirts that needs to go in the mail asap!)

The Magamolls said...

Looks lovely as always my friend! You keep expanding your market - you're just so good at everything! Maybe one day I'll have time for crafts again & then you can teach me! :)