Monday, February 14, 2011

Will you be my Valentine?

My heart is filled with LOTS of love this Valentine's Day! I've got to be honest, I'm not real big into this holiday. I mean... don't buy me flowers. I'm not a fan of flowers. Love the gesture, though, just not big on them. I dunno, this isn't my favorite 'holiday', but alas, with kids... you've got to celebrate, so that's what I'll do! :) I made them shirts for the day. I had intentions of doing ruffle pants for the girls, and just slacked big time. Next holiday, maybe! :) I woke the girls this morning to little gift bags they opened in bed. After breakfast they got to eat some skittles and a piece of chocolate. If you know me... that's big time. They couldn't BELIEVE they were allowed to eat candy at breakfast time! ;) Here's a couple pics of my Valentine's before school. Kylie was a little bummed I wasn't going to come to her party. I felt bad, but at the same time, the parties were only 30 mins, and I have to split my time between the girls parties. Not to mention, after the party they were going on with their school days... and it broke up Kade and I's morning... so, first party skipped by mom. Hopefully she's not too upset. Oh yeah.. back to the pictures.




Next up, the girls Valentine treats for their friends. As mentioned before... I love blogs. I've come to find a lot of creative women online, and well... I love their ideas. And this was one of them. :)



Checking out their Valentine's from school!



I'm anxious to see my surprise tonight from Kylie and Jared, and of course Reese and Kade. My cricut was my Valentine's gift, but... he wanted to do a little more and yesterday him and Kylie went to the store to do just that. I have a feeling I know what it is, but man that little girl won't give me ANY hints. ;) She lovessss a surprise!

*Updated! :) Well my surprise was that mama didn't have to cook dinner. That's a great gift in itself. Jared walked right in the door and got to work in the kitchen. Kinda hot ;) haha! Kylie, Reese and Jared made a nice steak and potatoe dinner. It was SO delicious! <3
Here they are preparing it! ;)



Happy Valentine's Day!
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

3 comments:

Lauren said...

This post just spills out sweetness and love!! So precious. And those Valentine’s for their friends are SO adorable!!!! :) Have a great Valentine’s Day!

The Magamolls said...

Wow sounds like everyone at the Bryan house had a great Valentine's Day! I'm really liking those Charlie Brown & Snoopy coloring books :)

Carina Deshotels said...

such a great mom, ash! looks like a great holiday for everyone! landon now loves valentines because of the party at school and candy! haha