Sunday, February 20, 2011

Menu plan!


Sunday: Pork chops, mac and cheese, veggie

Monday: Chicken caeasar salad, breadsticks

Tuesday: CP beef stew, rolls

Wednesday: CP lasagna, garlic bread

Thursday: CP swiss steaks, rolls

Friday: Baked ziti

Saturday: Pizza

Now, some days change and I don't follow this to a T, but I try. Tuesday thru Thursday I try and use the crock pot due to tball and baton.

And a M shirt for my favorite little Charlie Brown lover :)



Tomorrow (2.21) Kade has an appt with a Pediatric ENT in Orlando. Prayers are appreciated that we can get answers and get him healthy all the time. He currently has a runny nose (green, which isn't good) for about a week. On Tuesday his ears weren't looking good. He's been in good spirits other than the annoying nose, and annoying cough. Poor bubs. I want him to be healthy. I'm thankful that this is minimal in comparison, but at the same time, I want him to feel better. I'll update tomorrow after his appt.

1 comments:

The Magamolls said...

Good luck tomorrow at the appointment. Hope the little guy gets to feeling better - bless his heart! Call me sometime this week. And THANK YOU so much for doing the shirt - it is perfect!!! BTW - Publix today spent $62 saved $77. Getting better!