Seriously, time flies. Is it really Sunday night? And passed my bedtime for that matter!! The weekend flew by, but the week was even crazier. But all in all, life is good. :)
I know, I know... I *still* haven't uploaded Disney pictures. I've been so busy, and well... my camera broke. It's been shipped to the manufacturer for repair, so I had to get the pics put on a CD. Well... they are ALL out of order. That does nothing good for my OCD. I can't post pictures if they're out of order. So I either wait till I get my camera back and let it put them in order, or arrange them. And obviously, neither has happened. ;) Soon... promise! :)
We had a busy week though! When we got back from Disney, Kylie and I got our nails done. Well, her's painted and I a pedicure!
The weekend (last) was insanely busy. Birthdays, weddings, bridal showers, church, and more birthdays. But I wouldn't trade it for the world! ;) After the weekend was over, then starts the busy week... Tball, baton, school, more tball, work, housework.... you get my drift. AGAIN, wouldn't trade it for the world. And, on top of the crazyness... I just added swim lessons on to the plate. 5 days a week!!! Worth it though, to know my kids would have a chance at surviving if anything were to ever happen.
We also visited papa in the hospital last week. Since papa was sick, we needed to color him a picture and put it in an envelope and take it to him. We also needed to take candy, but we opted out on that one. I think SHE just wanted to give papa the candy so he would give her some. I'm smart ;) We're happy that papa is home now though, and hopefully going to continue doing better! She sure was worried about papa. And so was her mama, and even daddy asked about him several times a day. I think daddy felt bad for picking on him so much when something WAS wrong. :/


I'll add a picture tomorrow. I also finished up a "C" shirt this week for a friend.

1 comments:
Oooooh some bang bang shrimp & sangria sounds good! We'll have to do it again soon because it's good for my soul too! Wow you're a busy chick - almost busier than me if that's possible! Glad you can find time for me in all the craziness! :)
Post a Comment