Thursday, March 17, 2011

Potty Training 101


I think it's safe to say... we're potty training! Ack!!
It's been on and off for the past month or so, and slowly getting more serious. She's been doing awesome for one day, then horrible the next. She's not all to blame though as I sometimes forget to ask if she needs to go, and quite frankly, she'd pee in her diaper/pull up if she wanted. On Wednesday I decided to brave it and let her wear panties to school. Her teacher actually encouraged me at our conferences, but I was hesitant. But... she came home IN her panties AND the same shorts. YAY! So, yesterday she did great, and only had 1 small accident, but finished up on the potty. Ha. We were on our way home from baton when I hear "I gotta go potty"... perfect. What's a girl to do. So we went to GG and Papa's and ran in to use the potty. She did it though. Yayyy Reese! Today she wore panties ALL day, no accidents. Woot! Can you tell I'm excited. I swore this girl would be 10 before she trained! ;) We're definitely not trained, but we're in the right direction!

Ok, Kade... you're next! .... Kidding! :P

1 comments:

The Magamolls said...

That's great! We're nowhere close...