The kids and I went to the beach for a couple days with Meagan and Blake. We had a wonderful time. The kids had fun, and so did the moms. I slept in the bed with Kylie and Reese. I now know why we've never done that before. I can't say never, but I can also could on a few fingers how many ti mes we've co-slept. It was horrible. Ha. Ok, not horrible, but definitely not fun. ;) A wonderful moment, I will admit, was when I woke once and looked over and saw 2 sweet, peaceful sleeping girls. My heart was full of love. Kade slept great in his pack n play at the end of the bed. The kids loved the beach, and the kiddie pool that had a slide. The girls are really swimming good. We spent a lot of time on the beach and by the pool. We ate pizza. We also ate donuts. We drank organic milk to make up for the bad donuts ;) We went out for ice cream. We ran. We played. We build sand castles. We sang. We cried (well, only a little). We slept. But most of all, we had FUN. Now, on to the pictures! :)








1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment