Monday, February 7, 2011

Just another day...

Well, my little man woke with a fever. When is enough enough, ya know!? Things could be worse, but I'd love for my little guy to get well and stay well. His fever has yet to break. Back to the doctor we go. I think we'll just move in! ;)


Notice the holding of his ears!


Here is the menu for the next two weeks. I also found these cute printables that I thought I'd share! :) http://printable.tipjunkie.com/menu-and-grocery-list-free-printable/

Sunday: Other.

Monday: Hobo Hamburgers

Tuesday: Chicken in green bean casserole.

Wednesday: CP beef stew

Thursday: Spaghetti with garlic bread.

Friday: Pizza and cake ** My little man's BIRTHday! **

Saturday: Birthday party. So probably leftovers or sorts.

Sunday: Steak, potatoes, brocoli casserole

Monday: Baked ziti

Tuesday: Chicken and Rice, with rolls.

Wednesday: CP scallop potatoes/chicken with veggies.

Thursday: BBQ Pork chops, rice pilaf, veggies.

Friday: Alice Springs Chicken, baked potatoe, veggie.

Saturday: Out.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Poor guy. I just hate this for him!!!! Hope he feels better for his birthday!!!!