A little of this and a little of that in this post :)
I got a little sewing accomplished this week. I made K and R some shirts... just because. I really was digging the zebra print, and wanted to make them a shirt. Paired with some black pants and they looked super cute. :)
The girls after school, sporting their shirts. Don't mind their wild hair... they are both getting hair cuts next week. Whew. Reese's hair hit a growth spurt... from mullet to full head :D
Also made a friend at church a "T" Gator onesie. Hope she likes it :)
And I also finished up Kade's Valentine's Day Shirt.
And a little of "that"....
Last night, Meagan and I went downtown for a little pre Mardi Gras fun. We had a really good time, only stayed a few hours, but it was a good laugh, and nice to get out. We hadn't gone out just the 2 of us in a while. We use to go out a whole lot, but those times have changed ;) The dances were funny that the groups put on. We're looking forward to a little Leesburg Mardi Gras fun in a few weeks! :)
A night out with your best friend can be good for the soul :D 
Special thanks to my mom for keeping the kids for a couple hours so that I could go out, and Jared could still play ball. Once he got home from ball she was relieved of her duties ;)
1 year ago
1 comments:
You are getting very crafty!! Love it! The zebra fabric is very cute!
Post a Comment