Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tubes!

Well, yesterday Kade saw a pediatric ENT at Nemours.


He was a nice doctor, and we were happy with him. He did in fact recommend Kade to have tubes in his ears. He says with his history, and how his ears look currently, he needs them. I agree ;) We just want to put this behind us and get him well. He says it will help with his runny nose, and what not, because the fluid isn't just sitting there (or something like that... I'm definitely no doctor). For the past week, Kade has had a green, runny nose. It's yuck. Like I've said before, he's not 'sick' but he's definitely not well. Anyways. That's the update in regards to Kade. His surgery is scheduled for Thursday (2.24.11). It's a minimal 'surgery', but still a surgery regardless. And dealing with anestheia on a baby can make any mom nervous. Thanks for all those that ask about him, and pray about him. It's truly appreciated! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We go to Nemours too, though we haven't seen the ENT. Hopefully this will get Kade better!